...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Now that I'm an old lady...

...life is good. Better than good, actually. I'm not going to say too much, but I've got some major life changes in the works.

I had a really good birthday. I went to work and had an ok day. Josh and I took care of some business afterward and then went to dinner at the Olive Garden and to the movies. We say "Stay Alive" which is about a video game that kills you when you play it. It was actually, really, really good. Well, what I saw of it between covering my eyes and being scared like a little bitch.

The day after my birthday we went to the STL Mills Mall. We spent like 4 or 5 hours shopping, and the man didn't even complain. I just felt like this whole weekend was mine. It was nice. Really, really nice.

Today I bought my digital camera, so as soon as I get to play with it...look out for pictures of no real importance. I'm just ecstatic to have it finally...it's been two years in the making. I don't have much of anything smart to say...so...yeah...

4 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

How can you be an old lady when we agreed that you would remain 11 years old until you turn 21. We didn't negotiate you getting any older than 21, snd I am not inclined to agree to any age oer that since it would mean that I would get as old as Biff! ;D

8:43 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

forgot the "v" in over, sorry. See why you will die ventiun no matter what.(Learn Spanish if you don't get it!)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Cuyuna said...

Hey JR, this is 'Klaus' from back in the day. I haven't talked to you or Tim FOREVER. Last I spoke to Tim was like April 2005, and last I spoke to you was probably even before that. How are things going? Have you talked to Tim lately?

Let me know,
I'll keep checking this comment thing to see if you respond.
Thanks,
'Klaus'

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Heya Klaus! I just spoke with Tim (well, e-mailed him) the other day. He asked about you a few weeks back, too. I'll let him know that I heard from you...do you still use any of your old e-mail addys?

JR

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home