...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Tim G, Trevor K, and any other internet friends of mine...

I don't know how to get in touch with any of you, so I'm hoping that at some point you'll read my blog and contact me.

Trevor, I hope Uni is going well for you. Let me know which e-mail address you use, so that way I can contact you.

Tim, how's basketball season? I definitely have lots of things to tell you. My life is so mixed up right now. More than I can write about here. Anyway...I'll try to email you, but I don't know that I'll be able to.

Daisy, Katy, anyone else that may have this url--I don't know any way to contact you all, but I'd like to. Same goes for Cajun, Red, Betsy, Smelly and the like (even though you don't get along with them anymore).

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home