...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One Step Closer

I am so happy I could burst! I just got done with my advising appointment for next fall. At first it looked like I was going to have a schedule as jacked up as the one I have now and that I wouldn't be able to find enough time to work. Then there was Bebe.

Professor Nickolai is acting as the interim adviser for the Communications program and somehow we worked a miracle. I had to give up a few of the Sociology courses I wanted (such as Urban Soc., Stratification, and Organizational Behavior), but I think I should have enough flexibility to be able to take those at a later date, whereas I have a lot of Comm classes to get out of the way yet. Anyway...I'm going to be in class from 9:25 am to 12:15 pm, Monday through Thursday. That means I can work all afternoon those days and all day Friday. I may not even have to work weekends.

Now, let's see how many hours they'll give me at work. Hopefully all of them. Hopefully they'll let me work the front desk. Hopefully...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

You no write lately. Why that is?

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home