...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Whoosh!

Whoosh! That is the sound of time flying by. I have mid-terms next week, yet it seems as if we've only just started the semester. And for once I actually have midterms--two of them. I'm amazed. I'm a little stressed because for some reason I thought that midterms were the week after next, but it's ok...that's our spring break week. I shouldn't have a problem studying for two tests and it'll all be over by next Wednesday.

It's already the end of February. I really, really can't believe it. It seems like so little time has passed since I was anticipating becoming a parent, and now I'm back to living "footloose and fancy free." Well, except for the occasional crying spells and stuff. I'm mostly over it, I think. It's just sometimes that it's hard...I'll think of things and they just make me sad. But I did remember something this week that I used to say to myself when I was in high school: Life is only what you make it. It's funny that I forgot that so quickly and became miserable. I was making myself miserable. When I set out to do things and have fun...guess what. I do! So I'm trying to pull myself out of this depression by spending more time with the people that care about me...and spending time caring about myself.

I don't have anything else for right now, I guess. It's a nice day outside. I'd much rather go do something fun than be in class. Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home