...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Good News

I got a new job! Starting tomorrow, I will be doing public relations work at the Family Chiropractic Center in Bridgeton, MO (which is 20 minutes from Maryville). I'm so excited. Usually you don't even get to intern in your field until junior or senior year, and I'm getting to work in mine! I can't believe it. Even better, my starting pay is $9.00 an hour and I'll be clocking about 18 hours a week. Hopefully, I get a raise soon.

Well, there's more good news a-coming. Tune in next time to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home