...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sim City, here I come!

Well, they finally got me playing PS2. How? I rented the Sims: Bustin' Out from Blockbuster. I love it. Josh says I like it because it's like playing house, but I really like the feature that allows me to customize my character to look like me. Well, my character resembles me; she's actually prettier than I am. LOL...it's funny really.

When we play two player, though, Josh and I are married. I don't know how I feel about that. I'm probably just reading too damn much into it, but it's weird. The Sims have kids and build a house and that's the whole premise of the game. So if we're married, we wind up having kids and all these things that we aren't really doing in real life. It's just strange to talk about them right now.

Anyway, I didn't think Josh would play, but I think he's just happy that he found a game I like. It's hella addicting, but fun, too. I need some frickin' fun in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

I will so disown you if you tell somebody else about this.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home