...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dr. Jesse Kavadlo: A Haiku

At my writing center meeting it came out, once again, that my instructor is not only a self-googling machine, but that he does google blog searches for himself as well. In honor of said facts, I wrote a crappy haiku. That's not to say that Dr. Kavadlo isn't cool enough for a wonderful haiku, but rather that I'm not capable of writing one. Let's see if he finds this one, in any case.

Jesse Kavadlo,
A self-googler, will find
My lousy haiku

And it was lousy, wasn't it? Oh well...I'm not in class. Not only do I not have to be grammatically correct, but I don't even have to use real words (I'm positive that self-googler is something we made up).

BTW, Dr. Kavadlo...if you should see this...feel free to comment, LOL.

Jaime Gully

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

And stop Googling yourself while your at it. You'll go blind man, BLIND!

And it's just weird, ok, WEIRD!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home