...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Why I think I'll like my sociology class...

I think I'll love it. Why? I figure, anytime you go into a class and the teacher is five minutes late and not apologetic about it and then proceeds to swear and make references to "Uncut" on BET...he's got to be pretty cool.

Also, I think sociology is a good discipline to have a background in--especially since I want to work in public relations. In fact, if I really like this class, I might minor in Sociology instead of Political Science. I've got plenty of time to decide later though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home