...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

A few updates

Well, I finally got the picture disk working. I had to go back and get another one because the other one was broken. I added a picture to my profile. Not sure how long I'm going to leave it up, but...it's there for now.

Jen, my roommate, called. She and her husband were in a car wreck last Friday and she has a fractured hip. She's supposed to be on bed rest for 3 weeks and isn't planning on coming back to school right away. She said that she may not even attend Maryville this semester since she'll have to miss almost the first month of classes. I don't know when she'll be back, or if she's going to leave (in which case I'll have the room to myself), but I hope she gets better soon. I feel a little guilty because I kept wishing I'd get the room to myself, but I didn't want her to get hurt for me to get it that way. I was just thinking that maybe she would decide to go ahead and go to Pennsylvania with Mike. I'll be praying for her.

Well, that's about all for now, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home