...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Not much goin' on...

Well, I didn't post yesterday (I consider 12 midnight on Friday to be Thursday night), so I thought I'd better do it today. Chanda and Alex are both back, so that's been nice. We went out to the Mills tonight and then had a 3 hour dinner at Ryan's. Jazper, with a 'z', the waiter was really nice...even if he was a pretty high on the age spectrum. I ate too much cantaloupe, so now my stomach hurts and I want to sleep.

I still need to return some movies to Hollywood video, and my mom is supposed to come up tomorrow. I don't know if she's going to come though, since it snowed tonight. I don't have much to say, so I'm just going to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home