...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First Day of School

Well, today is the first day of my second semester. It's like 1 a.m., and my first class isn't until 1:40 p.m. That's probably why I'm still awake, lol. Come to think of it...that's the only class I have tomorrow. Hopefully we just get our syllabus and get dismissed. Probably not though--it's an honors class. Exploring Social Issues...it better be as fun as it sounds. All my classes better be as fun as they sound. I picked them so that I'd have a good semester.

Rob isn't talking to me. I should be glad, and part of me is. I just don't like thinking that I've hurt his feelings. I'll have to get over it I guess because dwelling on it is ridiculous.

Now that I'm over the shock of Jen's accident, I'm back to being my usual hell-bound self. I find myself hoping that she decides not to attend Maryville this semester and just go to PA with her hubby straight away. I'm thinking that the chances of them finding me a replacement roommate are really slim, in which case I'd have my own room. I even planned how I'd arrange it. Yeah, I know. That's really evil.

Met a new girl today. Her name is Gwen and she was looking to connect with some other blacks on campus. I'm not too sure I like her though, but I don't know her obviously. She seems like one of those people that change their personalities to fit the group they're in. I hate people like that. Be yourself and continue to be yourself, no matter where you are or who you're with.

I didn't call Brandon today. I need to but I'm being a coward. I've kind of been rehearsing what I'm going to say to him...now I just need to get over my nerves and just do it. I think I'll call him tomorrow. I know he'll be up; he's starting classes tomorrow, too.

Also, these mofos need to stop playing around with my work schedule. Classes start tomorrow, and they haven't set the schedule. I just realized that I have practice tomorrow. I don't want to go. I don't want to cheer. But I feel like I have to. And I know I would miss it if I didn't. But it's starting to drain my energy. I need to quit whining, dammit.

Well, I lost my train of thought, so...I'm out. G'night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Stop procrastinating Grasshopper, and call the boy. You like him, obviously he like you, am I missing something?

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Actually, you're missing a lot. It's always more complicated than anyone knows and tons more complicated than anyone needs to know. Suffice it to say, I don't think this particular relationship will even get off the ground.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home