...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Snitching and Posing

My mom came up today and lodged a complaint with Public Safety. It was about Rob. I kind of feel guilty because I don't want to get him in trouble, but she thinks that he might become "dangerous" in the future and of course you're better "safe than sorry." I feel bad still. I e-mailed him to let him know that she filed a complaint and they'd be coming to talk to him.

After that we went and got our pictures taken. We had some really cute poses, but now I can't get the damn disk to work so that I can upload them to the 'net. I want to use one of the ones of me by myself on my blackplanet page, LOL. I keep saying I'm going to fix my page up, but I don't have a scanner or any recent pictures (well, I do now) that don't make me look like a hideous beast. I look relatively decent in the pics from today though, so after I take the damn disk back and get them to work, maybe I might post one or two on my blog, but I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home