...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

A short post about my boring life

Well, I had my first game of the New Year last night; two actually. We won both, and somehow managed to (in my opinion) show up the other cheerleaders. This amazes me because we aren't very good. There were more of them, so they were louder (but we gave it our best effort)...but as far as stunts go...all of ours hit and were more difficult than theirs. In college cheerleading, it's all about the stunts. Oddly enough, one of our girls has a sister on the opposing team's squad, so it wasn't too competitive.

In other news, like a little punk-ass-bitch I waited until after the game to call Brandon last night. I didn't talk very long because I was soaking wet (it rained) and wanted to shower. He called me this morning, too. And he's sposed to call me back later. This is weird for me...I've never really been the type of person to talk on the phone for hours on end and I feel weird about doing it now. I also feel odd because I'd much rather talk to him on the phone than see him in person. Tomorrow night I won't be able to avoid it--he and D. are coming up to Maryville. I hope it all goes well. I hope I don't fuck it up. That should be my NY Resolution...don't fuck anything up. Oh...and cuss less....I'm not doing too well with that.

Last night it was like 11 or 12 and I found myself wanting to talk to someone and get some advice...but I didn't have anyone to call. Chanda was probably asleep, and I already knew what she would say anyway. I wasn't calling Alex way in KC. I wanted to call my momma, but I know she was asleep. The only two other people I could think to call had to get up and work in the morning and calling either of them probably wasn't a smart idea anyway. So I just sat in my room, watching the Surreal Life. That was probably the best thing I could have done...I just wish...I don't even know what I wish.

Anyway...I kind of feel like I'm walking through this whole situation blindly. I don't like it. I wish I knew what I was doing, but I guess I'll never know until I do.

Oh and one more thing, Rob came to the game yesterday. And at the first opportunity, he came to talk to me. What's the first thing he said? "How long have you been back?" I said, a couple days. He looked at me weird. Then he asked me if I wanted to do anything and I said that I had plans. Then he really looked at me weird. One thing I will say for him, I know he wanted to ask what they were...but he didn't. I guess I should just be glad of that. I had already decided not to be very nice about it if he asked. I think I'll make one more attempt at being nice. And then be really bitchy.

This post was a lot longer than I meant it to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home