...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, January 14, 2005

He's so fucking smooth...

Brandon and Domiano were going to come up here tonight. First of all, I don't know if I can handle another several hours in Brandon's presence just yet. He's a really cool guy...but when he's around I feel like an alien in my own body. He's not quite in my comfort zone just yet. After I got the news about Jeremy, the last thing I wanted was to be feeling like I'm on pins and needles all night, so I had Alex call D. and tell them not to come. I know I should have called Brandon, but I took the coward's way out.

So anyway, he called me right before midnight and was talking to me. And I was telling him that I'm kind of depressed and he's like, "I totally understand, I'm just sad cuz I wanted to see you." Not those exact words, but something really, really close to it. I felt terrible. Especially when I found out that D. had gone to the trouble of renting movies and some other stuff in preparation for us all to hang out.

I told Brandon to call me tomorrow...odd that I would say that when for two days straight I was trying to dodge his phone calls, not catch them. Oh well...tomorrow is another day, maybe I'll be feeling braver.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home