...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I don't know what to do

I hate being indecisive. And now I'm in an area where I don't have expertise--boy/girl relations and relationships.

Awhile ago I blogged about the guy that Alex is "talking" to and how he came up to visit with his friend Brandon. Well, since then I've talked to Brandon a few times. I like him well enough, but I was so sure that he didn't like me. Until this week.

I've talked to him a lot (and I do mean a lot) this week, and it's only Wednesday. Last night he called and asked if he could come up and see me, which I said was fine and he did. Since Chanda was here we all got together and watched movies in her room (I can't hook the dvd player up in my room). Then we went walking and talking and stuff. So now I know that he likes me because he told me so...so now what?

After we stayed up all night watching movies, I talked to him on the phone while he drove home so that he would stay awake. He pretty much told me that I'm setting the pace and the tone and that whether or not we have a relationship (and what kind of relationship) is up to me. What the hell does that mean? And how the hell do I figure out what I want to do? I like him, yeah...but I don't know if I want to have a relationship with him. For certain reasons, if I did date him, I'd have to tell him something which I'm sure he'd tell D. (the guy Alex is "talking" to). What if D. told Alex? It's something really personal that I don't want peeps to know, you know?

I don't know...I guess it's a case of instead of me following the leader, I'm supposed to be the leader. I don't know how much I like that. And I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to call him today, but I'm nervous. I guess I'll figure something out.

Edited to add: A very wise friend of mine gave me some priceless advice today. She said, "Think with your head, not your clitoris." Truer words were never spoken. I'm working on it. Really...I am. LOL...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I can only do what makes me comfortable, and until I figure it out I'm not doing anything.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home