...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Out of Chaos...

...comes some order. Before I left Maryville, I cleaned my room. Within 20 minutes of being back it looked wrecked again--this time because I dumped all my clean clothes on my bed to be folded and put away. This means I had to reorganize my drawers, which was on my To Do List anyway.

So finally today I got busy and now my clean clothes are put away and my drawers actually have purpose and I feel like I really accomplished something. Now I just need to get ready to start classes next week. Speaking of classes...my heart is hurting. Why? Because I just had to shell out over $400 for books. Why, oh why, do I have to take interesting classes that I think I'll like? If I was just taking boring shit like PSYCH 101, I'd have one, maybe two books per class. I have one class that has six...yes SIX books. It's ridiculous.

In other news, I don't know what I'm going to do about this cheerleading thing. It's become more of a chore than privilege and causes more grief than happiness. Also, my heart isn't in it any more. I'm not going in and giving 110%...I'm not even giving 100%. From the standpoint of having been on a team with people that don't give 100%, I don't feel like that's fair to my teammates. But I hate to quit anything, but how can I stick it out and still be an asset to my team?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home