...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

I feel like...

I feel like I've been awake forever. I have been. It's a little after 7:30 a.m. right now, but I went to bed at like 10 last night because I was tired. It's crazy...I'm back on a regular schedule, but not really. I'm glad that I'm sleeping at night, but waking up so early (and not being able to go back to sleep) isn't much better than sleeping all damn day. I was awake at 4 a.m. and that was just when I looked at the clock. I'd been up for quite awhile before that.

In other news...I'm pissed. My Uncle Johnny's surprise birthday party is tonight. He's turning 50 and just happens to be visiting from Georgia, so my other aunts and uncles are throwing him a party. That's all well and good, but when I decided not to go back to STL on Tuesday like I planned, I used his party as an excuse for why I wanted to stay (how else was I going to guilt my daddy into taking me home Sunday?). Little did I know...my dad was planning to go to STL on Saturday (today) to pick up my sister and one of my distant cousins. My sister has 2 kids...one in a car seat. So riding back Sunday would have been cramped as hell. On top of that...my sister wants to bring her man/fiancee/fuck-I-don't-know. Ok...I have my own car now, so I'll be driving back...but guess who will be stuck taking my cousin, my sister, her kids and her man back to STL? I think my dad was originally going to make me do it, but with all those people I'm going to tell him no--I'm not squeezing all those peeps into my car on my FIRST trip up the highway. Especially not my sisters kids...they're heathens. So I'll volunteer to take my cousin home...but I'm making my dad buy the gas. Hehe.

Also, I'd really like to go on a road trip. One way or another I'm going. I just need to find someone to go with me. I'm thinking New Orleans. In May. Any takers? LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home