...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, January 07, 2005

New Car

Well...I bought a car today. I should be ecstatic, and part of me is. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to buy my books for next semester. I'm praying that everything will work out. We'll see.

Oh yeah...

1990 Mercury Sable
White, 4 doors
Cruise/Air/Heat
Power Doors and Windows

It's a pretty good little car...and the only thing I need to do is make it to St. Louis and back (occasionally). I'm praying that I made the right choice in deciding to buy it. Hopefully this one will last until I'm ready and can afford to buy a later model.

Everyone else pray for me, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Yes...go out we must. Strip Club or bar hopping? JK..LOL

2:37 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Thanks you guys.

Dante, wtf are you talking about? I drive like a granny, I don't need any "Fast and Furious" type ride. Although it would be nice for MTV to pimp it. Yeah.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Well, thanks. But you should have been asleep at 3 a.m., not out partying. Oh wait...it's the weekend. Carry on.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home