...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Well, isn't that typical...

I've never considered myself the "typical girl." Sometimes I'll just listen to girls my age talk about what interests them, or worries them, etc. and most of the time I can't relate. I listen to girls talk about their relationships with their parents, boyfriends, friends, etc. and I don't relate to that either. I've thought of myself as a jealous, selfish person before...but amazingly when it comes to things like guys, I'm not jealous. I don't understand why girls get angry if their boyfriend talks to another girl, or if he doesn't remember every little detail of everything they've ever done together. I guess things like that just aren't me (or haven't been so far). So I am really surprised that amid all this atypicalness...I'm having a very typical reaction to something else.

I'm completely over analyzing a situation. I've examined everything that happened, everything that was said...and some things that were not. Now, I walked into this situation with open eyes...and now that I'm walking out, I wonder if I shut my eyes at some point? This is new territory for me...this second guessing and obsessing. Well, the second guessing is, LOL. Anyway...I just thought it was odd that I would finally start being a typical chick...at the exact wrong moment in my life. But then, would there ever have been a right moment?


1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

You're not invisible to me, Chanda. I see you...and so does Will.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home