...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Random Thoughts 3

Have you ever met someone that is exactly like someone else you know? It happened to me once with Rob (he's exactly as I imagine a chat-buddy named Trevor, oddly enough, I originally thought they were a lot alike, then thought not and now have the feeling that they really are), and today it happened again. Today though, I briefly encountered a man that's exactly like someone else I know. They speak alike, same voice inflections, same word choice and mannerisms...it was crazy, especially since this man is easily 10 or 12 years older than the person I know. It was like looking into a crystal ball...eery and exciting at the same time.

Also, I was thinking...do I really have random thoughts? I mean, I have several posts that I call random thoughts...but generally the thoughts aren't that random. They're things that have been weighing heavily (or not so heavily) on my mind at that moment. Generally I spend much more than a split second thinking about them, so can they really be considered random? I guess when I say "random thoughts" I just mean a thought that isn't complete enough for an entire blog post, but that I need to get out anyway...so I just add it to two or three or twelve other incomplete thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home