...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 01, 2004

It only takes one person...

I've felt like hell all day (physically and emotionally) and I haven't had much patience, either. Consequently, I snapped at Rob all day long because instead of just leaving me to enjoy my misery he kept trying to see if I was all right. I'm really glad that he cares, I just didn't feel like being bothered. Tonight was also a surprise party for one of my neighbors and a friend woke me up so that I could go. On the way back to my room, I ran into one of my classmates (who is just the coolest person ever) and she told me she'd come check on me later. She brought me a little tea tray complete with choices on tea, chewy candy and sugar. What a sweetheart...I already feel that much better because someone cared enough to do something nice for me. I'm headed to bed...but I definitely want to remember to send her a thank you...or do something to repay the kindness. Thanks, Suzan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home