...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm going to change the world...

Ok, well...today I decided that I want to change the world. Then I really thought about it...what exactly does that mean? I mean, I don't have to cure cancer or find a way to stop global warming...or do I? I don't think so. I think that I can change the world several times a day. If I make small talk with someone and happen to brighten their day, I've changed their world. Haven't I? I hope so.

I hope that the good feelings that one person has will ripple and touch everyone they meet, and ripple from those people and so on and so on until everyone is smiling. Now, is that likely to happen? No. Is it possible? I really think so. Isn't that kind of power thrilling? It is to me. So from now on, my goal every day is to change the world. Well, to change someone's world. Maybe if I do this many times a day...I can make the whole world better, if only for a little while. In times like these, we all need that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home