...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Council

I got into this whole blogging thing because one night when I was inebriated I let my cousin sign me up. He made me a member of his Council Chambers blog and for the longest time I was afraid to post anything because I felt like an intruder...someone that didn't quite fit. So I worked up my courage and made a few posts and a few comments...but I've come to the conclusion that I'm still an outsider. Honestly, it's like high school all over again (except for the fact that I don't have to [in fact I don't, LOL] see these people every day, there's no crappy food and no teachers that tell us we're "adults" while treating us like children...hmm...maybe it's not so much like high school...anyway..). My point is, that I've virtually stopped posting and commenting and I really feel like I shouldn't even read it. I don't know these people; they are not my friends. I'm violating their privacy and I think I should stop. It just isn't right to "be all in people's bizness."

3 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

It is a public forum, so anything that you read or see here is meant for public perusal. So anything you don't want to comment on, don't anythinbg you do, do so.

And post whatever you wish, I will return to the Council Chambers soon enough,m and all will be set right in the world.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Everything is already right with the world...glad to hear from you DP.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Cheri, you are as much a part of the Council as anyone else. Everyone there has been included for a reason. :)

Besides...I really enjoy your posts.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home