...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

Well, today's the big day. I've been waiting for this day since I was six years old...the first time that I'd get to cast my vote. What's funny though, is that I actually cast my vote a few weekends ago. But still, it's an important day for the U.S. I'm praying that the election turns out for the best.

But today, actually for a long time, I've come to the conclusion that many Americans are full of shit. They go on and on about how great this country is, yet they do nothing to make it great. They don't appreciate their freedoms and many of them seem to think that Americans are better than everyone else just because they're American. I'm tired of listening to people go on and on about how wonderful we are and how sad they are that "Bush is ruining our great country" or how "Kerry will destroy everything we hold dear" as if what's best for the US is all that matters in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home