...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm ahead

Have you ever been told something that you know isn't true, but you'd like to believe it anyway? How about several somethings? Personally, I think that only a short while ago I would have ridiculed someone that did that, yet now...I find myself in the same situation. In my mind I keep hearing bits and pieces and phrases over and over again. These snippets make me remember a time that I was happy...very happy. And now I'm thinking that it was all a big lie. That's devastating. So I'm thinking of quitting while I'm ahead, and leaving the whole situation alone. Except that quitting is now out of my hands...it's been decided and it wasn't my decision to make. I can't say I'm sorry. I wouldn't even say that I'm hurt, as I wasn't too emotionally invested...I'm just...well, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home