...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Put a fork in me, I'm done (or am I?)

Well, I finally decided that I'm done posting at The Council. Someone over there has a stalker, another person is so immature that reading his posts makes me sick to my stomach, and well...I don't know any of the people posting. Deadpool is MIA, Kristy is quiet...there's just nothing to keep me interested. I am glad however, that I started my own blog...it's really theraputic and just what I need these days.

7 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Well, we miss your commentary on the Council all the same...I wish you would consider coming back.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I was just over there and saw that Francesca decided to fight back...I'm glad for her. I will come back, I know myself and my curiousity will get the better of me...I just need some time I think. Plus, that damn Dante really bothers me...LOL.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Hey Cheri, I'm just curious...I'm not the one who's posts are immature that you were talking about, am I?...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

No, that would be Dante. He bothers me tremendously, and I've never even met him...is that a bad sign?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I wouldn't worry about it. Dante isn't the most likable person on the planet; to his credit, I don't think he's an inherently evil person, but he has major bastard tendencies. Trust me on that one.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

I know that he's not evil, I really don't think too many people are, but I just get the feeling that he would piss me off if I ever met him (without even knowing that he is him). It's ok though, I'm not likely to meet him ever.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Steve AKA Quill posts at my cousin's blog...he's one of the cool people there. He voted for Kerry, too. LOL...because of course that automatically makes you cool in my book...

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home