...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My Holiday

We celebrated Thanksgiving today since my mom was off and had time to cook a big meal. It was nice, my auntie came down and two of my brothers and a sampling of my bratty nieces and nephews. The house was packed, but the company and the food were both very good. I'm tired. I feel like I've wasted my whole week, but hopefully tomorrow I will get cracking on that long overdue English paper. I don't know what's wrong with me...why do I feel so run down? I've purposely been taking it easy this week so that I can get back on track, but I'm still so tired all the time. I'm really not looking forward to going back to school this weekend, I'm glad to be home for a while, even if I do miss my girls (hey Chanda and Alex! I ain't forgot y'all!). Hmm...one holiday down and two to go, hopefully the new year is even better than this one has been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home