...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Game 1 and Brandon Longstreet

Tonight was our first official game of the season--the women's team against STLCOP. We stomped their asses...and it was the most boring game ever. An hour and a half of watching us score every five seconds and watching the other team give up hope...it was sad really. We won 94-32 (or something close to that). Congrats, Ladies!

Who knows what is going on tonight? Not me. It's almost 11 and Chanda and Alex aren't back from the play yet. I'm assuming that we're not going out tonight because it'll be late by the time they get back, and they would have to change. I guess it's possible that Damiano and Brandon could come up tonight--but who knows with them?

Ahh...Brandon. I was given his phone number and told to call him. Why are people pushing me? The last thing I want or need right now is to catch a feeling for some guy...guys are very low on my list of "things that I want" right now. So I called him. Left a message...with my phone number in it. He called me back, too. We talked for probably 10 or 15 minutes...not really about anything. Who knows what might happen next? What do I even want to happen next? If I'm smart, I don't want anything to happen. But the devil on my shoulder keeps chanting, "DICE, DICE, DICE." LOL...that's for you Chanda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home