...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 22, 2004

It's Good to Be Back

I am so happy to be home! Saturday night I took my brother William to B-town and went to Wal-Mart and then I slept in on Sunday til like noon. I proceeded to not do shit and then get up and get dressed around seven so that I could go out to dinner and a movie with Mandy. It's been really good to hang out with her and catch up on old times.

I can't believe how much our lives have changed in the last 4 months! Her parents have gone from happily married hippies to divorced and disillusioned. I've become a sex-mad party girl (well, not quite...but I'm well on my way, don't you think?). She's gone from worrying about everything to not worrying about anything, and dropped most of her classes because of it. And well...I've become the worrier...the one that constantly dwells on things that only months ago I would have scoffed at and moved on. Isn't it crazy?

On top of that, I seem to have become Ms. Popularity (relatively). I've been spending time with Mandy and John. I've got plans to hang with Brad Selken and crew (we're going to see National Treasure tomorrow--Nic Cage, mmm mmm) and I'm supposed to be going to Big Muddy's on Wednesday. I wonder if I can get drunk before we go out?...Anyway, Thursday's the holiday, so I doubt anyone will get up to much and who knows about Friday. It's shaping up to be a busy week--what happened to relaxing and not following a schedule?

Yeah...like I ever relax, LOL...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Hey grasshopper, hope you are in better spirits now that you you are joining us social elites in our many exploits worldwide. I shall have to get you a frequent fliers membership before long I should hope. Anyway, keep in touch, and thanks for the virus warning

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home