...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Reality vs. Fiction

Today I noticed something about myself that proves I'm growing up. I guess growing up is cool, but I was kind of sad--I can't daydream like I used to. I used to fantasize all the time, imagining myself leading all sorts of impossible (but fun) lives. I could sustain one fantasy for several months at a time...and now I get bored if I do it for several minutes. Well, that's not entirely true...I get bored imagining myself in fantastic situations. I love imagining what my life will actually be like 10 or so years from now. It's crazy how suddenly reality seems so much more exciting than any fiction my mind can create...I guess that's a sign of where I'm at as a person right now. Life isn't looking too shabby suddenly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home