...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Dadgummit

I was just finishing a paper for my stupid seminar class when the computer froze. I saved the damn thing repeatedly, so I wasn't worried, but since it froze up at midnight (when the computers automatically clear themselves of crap) I lost my paper. How do you lose a damn paper in the process of E-mailing it? I know I was supposed to save it to a disk, but I couldn't find it dammit...I'm going to bed before I burst into tears. Maybe the help desk can retrieve it for me, but I seriously doubt it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home