...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 15, 2004

The weekend has ended

The fact that it's over would be depressing, but it was a good weekend AND this is the last week before Thanksgiving Break. Let's see, didn't do shit on Friday...Saturday was the cheer clinic followed by not doing anything and then Sunday I worked. Average weekend I guess...didn't feel like it though. It felt longer and more relaxing. Also, my momma came yesterday and catered a soulfood dinner for ABC. The food was really good, and it was nice to have her here for longer than five minutes (even if I did have to sleep on the floor). She's the reason I'm up at such an ungodly hour, cuz I don't even have class until after 12. Oh well...maybe I'll try to take a nap. I hope she has a safe trip home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home