...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, November 15, 2004

And yet another update...

That's like, what...three for today? Anyway...have you ever had to do something you really, really don't want to? Like just now...I made a phone call and truthfully I would much rather have severed my arm than pick up that phone and dial. But I had to...my conscience wouldn't let me not make an effort. Thankfully, though, I got an answering machine (which I was half expecting anyway); but now I know that I at least made the effort. I'm not expecting my call to be returned, but that doesn't even matter to me because I know that I at least tried to do the right thing. I won't be forcing myself to do it again.

That's a load off of my mind, though, and I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home