...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

My day of rest...

...didn't turn out to be very restful, compared to most Saturdays. I went to bed at 1 a.m. last night...which is pretty damned good for a Friday night. I was tired though...seems like I'm always tired these days. Anyway, so I got up this morning for an all day cheer clinic. We learned our entire competition routine in six hours...let me just say--I'm drained. I was supposed to go to a dance tonight, but I don't even feel like doing my laundry. I'm just zapped. And tomorrow is another long Sunday; I've got work followed by Soulfood Sunday and then I have to try and be good because my mother is going to be staying with me overnight. Please God, just let everything go well.

Also, tonight I read my horoscope for today, tomorrow, this week and this month. Now I don't take all that kind of stuff seriously (no major life decisions made based soley on them or anything), but I do like to read them--generally at night to see how accurate it was for the day. I read all of those tonight and they were really...accurate. Now, of course I can't predict the future, but since the week is over, I read the week long one and it was very accurate. So was the month one (for as much of the month has taken place) one of them accused me of letting my inner 3-year old rule me...which, as shown by the post about how pissed I got at Rob is probably very close to being spot on. They say that knowlege is power...maybe I'll grow up, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home