...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Thanksgiving Holidays...

We have a basketball game in the middle of them...so guess who gets to spend their entire off week sitting at Maryville? While I understand that if there's a game we need to be here, I feel like these girls that live 30 or 40 minutes away don't understand that I can't just go home for a day or two and come back for the game and then go back again...each trip home costs near $40 just in gas...if I did that, I'd have to make the trip 3 times in a week. This is frustrating...I'll be spinning my wheels in an empty dorm for 4 days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home