...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Peeping Tom (er...Thomasina, LOL)

I just realized that I'm a peeping Tom. Ever since my cousin got me hooked on blogging (it's like a drug...thanks Wink, LOL), I've been reading his Council Blog. It took me a long time to get up the courage to actually say anything, and I still don't comment often because it's not my comfort zone, but I do read it a lot. And I've started to read the individual blogs of some of the people that post there. That's why I'm a peeping Tom.

I don't know most of the people that post on the Council, or if I've met them I am not aware of it, yet I feel this connection to certain members. Francesca, in particular. I read her blog almost daily (she updates a lot, just like me). I don't really know her, although I think I've met her once (but I can't be sure), but I think that I would like her. She seems like a very sweet, honest person and she just strikes me as someone that is very cool. But at the same time, I feel like I'm intruding into her personal thoughts. She really uses her blog as a place to pour out her soul...and unlike me, she has been having some real problems lately...not just ones that she imagines or creates for herself. I feel almost like I'm standing outside a window and looking into her inner self and I feel like it is wrong. Maybe if I actually knew her and she had invited me to look it would be different, but as of now...I just feel like a peeping Tom, er...Thomasina, LOL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Take a peep at mine, and tell Chanda to as well.

PEACE

Q

7:27 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home