...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'm tired...

...very, very tired. I went to bed at midnight, which is actually early for me. I went to my 8:00 class and then slept more afterward, but I'm still really tired. It's a crappy day outside and it's not doing much to uplift my spirits either. I can tell that I'm having one of those overly depressed days...but for what reason? Today should be a good day...I only had one class, I had my homework for it done last week, I made it on time and I finally made it to Starbucks...what's the problem?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home