...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, October 25, 2004

...sex vs. lovemaking...

LOL...now I really know that I've been up too long. But this is what this damned blog is for...my thoughts, no matter how random they are. I can't keep censoring myself just because I may not want certain people to read it. I need to be real just for my sake...if my friends happen along and read it, then so be it. (Hey y'all, LOL.) Ok, here goes....

What's the difference between sex and making love? Wink tried to explain it to me once, but I wasn't trying to hear it. The truth is, I'm sure that I know...even if I haven't experienced it. I've had sex. A few times in fact, and it was awesome, but I've never made love. Maybe I never will...don't you have to be in love to make love? I think you do...or you at least have to have some tender feeling toward your partner, otherwise it is just sex. Sex can be great, can't it? I imagine that lovemaking is infinitely better...some day I want to find out. I don't think I'm cut out for sex...at this point it's what I want, because I've never experienced it before...but eventually I will want more. And then what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home