...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I feel so violated

I had my very first experience with "women's doctors" today...I went to get The Pill and they gave me a breast exam and a pap smear and all that other lovely stuff. It was awful...well, not too bad. I think I'd rather have a pap smear than a shot...but it was still kind of...I don't know the right word. I was exposed and my space was violated. And then the lady had the nerve to tell me that the little metal thingie is smaller than a penis so it shouldn't hurt. While this is true, I must admit that as a novice, a penis hurts too. But at least there's pleasure beyond the pain...this was just uncomfortable. And don't get me started on how she jammed her fingers up there....

And the kicker in all of this? I can't even start my pills until NOVEMBER. Wouldn't be such a big deal, but part of the reason I want to go on them is because I have irregular periods. Who knows when my next one will be? Hopefully very soon...I hate waiting.

I'm also depressed...I gained 6 lbs. Which wouldn't be much, except that I've gained like...20 lbs in the last year and a half or so. Anyone know any good diets? LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home