...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Sleep is for the Weak, II

I should be asleep now, but for some reason it just isn't happening. I've been thinking...is there such a thing as being too open and honest? There aren't too many things about myself that I wouldn't tell someone if asked...and a lot of times I volunteer the information. I simply cannot help myself. Someone told me last month that my honesty and willingness to answer just about anything I'm asked is what they like about me. But is it wrong? It certainly leads to unnecessary problems for me...how can I change? Do I want to? I'm really not sure, not about that, not about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home