...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, October 22, 2004

The need to get up and go...

Lately I've been feeling kind of well...trapped. Maybe it's because I'm not used to being without transportation and I miss having a vehicle to drive, or maybe I'm just crazy. Either way, I'd really like to travel. I'm thinking of taking a trip around Christmas (and Lord knows I'd love to do something for my first official Spring Break)...but I don't want to go alone. Usually I'm cool with being alone, but I think going on a trip like this requires me to have someone with me...at least the first time out. So, Richanda...you wanna travel with me? Or are you going to send me into the cold, hard world all alone with nothing but the clothes on my back and a knack for getting drunk and removing my clothes? LOL...jk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home