...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

What is it about me?

What is it about me that makes people perceive me the way they do? My entire life I've been judged by people that haven't even met me, and because of it I spend 90% feeling like I'm on the outside looking in. It's crazy to me...it really is. Without even talking to me (and I've heard this from people that I was later friends with) a lot of folks think that I'm this innocent little goody-goody...they think I don't swear, don't drink, don't watch rated R movies, etc. I'm not like that...in fact, that's exactly who I am.

But on the other hand, people think I'm some kind of sex crazed maniac...or a pervert or something. I'm at the end of my rope just about...it's hard enough trying to figure out who I am and who I want to be...I don't need other people (that don't even know me) analyzing me. I don't even need people that do know me analyzing me. It's gotten to the point where I don't even know what I can and can't say...I can't kid, can't joke...I just feel like I don't want to say anything anymore. To anyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

I have a philosophy about other people. FUCK'EM! I mean that from the bottome of my soul Grasshopper. It can be applied to a lot of situations, even my comments here. If you don't like them FUCK'EM! You will rest easier when you start to let go of everyone elses thought, feeling, perceptions, etc, of you and anything you do and say. Be you. That is all you should ever do. If somebody doesn't like it or approve of it, FUCK'EM. It is a plain and simple thing, say FUCK'EM, and forget about it. Let it go and keep doing you.(That is not meant to be nasty but take it how you like.) Anyway, I have some more hauling and shit to do, so later.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home