...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Seventeen and counting...

That's correct. There are currently seventeen days until my 21st birthday. On March 31 the world will come undone.

Well, that's not entirely accurate. But I will be three sheets to the wind, very quickly and for a very long time. Turning 21 means I'll be legal, and unlike most of my counterparts, I haven't been drinking since I was 12, so being able to booze will be a new experience for me. I can't wait.

In other news, I'm in the process of applying for a permanent, full-time position at Edward Jones. I should know something by the first week of April. I've got my school schedule switched around and I'll still graduate on time.

I bought a new car. It's a 2006 Chevy Cobalt, white, four doors, unimaginably awesome. I feel really blessed. God has been smiling on me since 2004. It's actually kind of scary because nothing good lasts forever, and truthfully I've had plenty of depression and darkness, too. I just feel like I've been living this charmed life and eventually it's going to fall down around my ears.

Josh and I are...well, technically we're fine. Well, we are when we don't talk. I realized last night that when we talk about anything other than work, we fight. This can't bode well for our future. Oh well. At least I haven't been sitting around waiting on him to sweep me off my feet and solve all of my problems. I love him. I don't want us to be over, but if we are...at least I have something, even if it isn't much.

School is ok. I bombed out big-time on my mid-terms. For the first time ever. As long as I pass, though, I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home