...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This is the post that never begins...

...someone can feel free to cue the Lamb Chop music (i.e. The Song that Never Ends). I swear that I've started like three posts in the last two weeks, yet I never have time to finish and now the fun and spontaneity of the posts seems irrelevant.

November, far from being mellow, has been a month of severe highs and lows. Well, maybe not severe. Anyway, Joshua got a promotion at work. He now drives a forklift and is generally happier with his job. I got the Branch Services Internship with Edward Jones and come January 2nd will be "rolling in the dough." Actually, that's not true, but it is a 40 hr/wk paid internship. That will help us get some things taken care of, so we're pretty excited.

Then the bank f---ed up our money situation, and I can't seem to straighten it out, which is a real low.

But, we have a great place to live, are generally getting along, and life seems to keep getting better and better. For now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home