...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Well, the summer is almost over. Classes start next week and then I'll be back in the grind--going to class, trying not to be late, procrastinating on my work, squeezing in time to tutor, working an ungodly amount of hours--you know, just like old times. In the last few months I've had some changes, but I've found that things are basically the same.

Changes:

1. My friend Krystal is pregnant.
2. I'm sleeping better.
3. I'm feeling more self-confident and less depressed.
4. I'm looking forward to the rest of 2006, and I have big plans in the works.
5. I may know what I want to do after I graduate (event planning, anyone?).

Same:

1. I'm still procrastinating. I have a five page paper to begin for Dr. Kavadlo, I never finished one for Dr. Pitelka, and I just ordered my textbooks and classes begin in 5 days.
2. Still unhappy with my work situation and looking for a new job.
3. I'm still trying to make friends and "connect" in STL.
4. Still trying to decide if Josh and I are "it."
5. Still need more money. Will this ever change? LOL...

Oh, and even my dad is changing...a little. He recently let Josh and I stay overnight at the house, provided we slept in separate rooms. I really just think he got scared that we might be talking about getting married. Yeah, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home