...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Best Time of the Year

At least, it's the best time of the year according to Bing Crosby. Why the hell we should listen to a guy named Bing, I'm not so sure.

Anyway, now that I've gotten my Grinch on, let me talk about the exciting things that are happening to me. Well, sort of.

Ok, so there isn't anything.

But it will be a new year in like, 17 days. This is exciting. I'd have to say that New Year's is my second favorite holiday. It's a new beginning. A chance to unfuck up all the things I fucked up last year...a chance to be a brand new me--cuz the old me sucks. This new year, I'll have a great internship opportunity. I'll be starting the enlistment process for the USAF. I'll be self-confident and independent. And I'm going to have great hair.

Bring it on, 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home