...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A New Day

I'm tempted to sing a sappy Celine Dion song by the same name, but I feel like I can do without the song and still get my point across. If October was a hellish month, November is sure to be like heaven (that is, if I haven't just tempted fate by saying so).

We moved last weekend into a beautiful new apartment. Both Josh and I are so happy just to be out of the gloomy, crappy hole in the wall we lived in previously that we can't stop hugging and laughing. It's borderline weird. Ok. It's weird.

I finished the paper for Dr. K and the writing center conference, just in the nick of time. We had a wonderful day filled with laughter, sarcasm and a little bit of learning. I also found out that Dr. K and Mrs. Dr. K are expecting so congrats to them.

I have a five page paper due in my Public Opinion class and two four page papers due in PR Strategies (one of which I should be working on now), but other than that, I don't have any real stress for the first few weeks of November. David and V are visiting at Thanksgiving, and in the interim it's time to start shopping for Christmas presents.

November should hopefully be pretty mellow. I'm glad. I need the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home