...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm kind of, like, in love...

Yes, that is Jaime admitting that she's in love. Not with the man (although I love him, too) but in love with my life. It's good. It's so good.

I'm still battling a really harsh depression. I'm still procrastinating. I'm not even doing that well in school, but it's becoming easier for me to get out of bed in the morning. It's becoming easier to function and to try...and for the first time in a long time, I have hope for what's coming next and I feel good about things.

We applied at Walden Pond Apartments and, although we're still waiting on final approval, the leasing consultant said it's safe to put in our 30 days with the place we're at now because everything looks great. Our projected move date is Oct. 28, 2006. It's going to be a lot of money for the move, but we're both working hard to make it happen. The new apartment is really great--pool, 24-hour fitness center, great kitchen, 2 bathrooms. We're both really excited.

I got a new job. I start Monday. It's at a tutoring center in Manchester, not far from where I work now. I'll be tutoring reading and English to high school, middle school and elementary students. It pays pretty well, but I won't get a paycheck until Nov. 1st, so I need to keep working at American Cleaners until after the move at least. That's going to be pretty hard--working six days a week and a 12 hour day on Saturdays, but it's only for what...3 weeks? I can handle it.

I found out yesterday that Josh's dad is coming to visit for Thanksgiving. I'm really excited to see him again. That makes this whole month of chaos and moving and everything really worth it, because by then we'll be settled in the new place and have our new furniture and really feel like we've started our family. I think it's funny that people seem to take it for granted that we're getting married. I mean, as much as we love each other, we don't even know from day-to-day if we're getting married. Some days I don't even know if I can stand to look at him, LOL.

Anyway, that's an update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home