...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

School's Out

And I'm still a basketcase of sorts. I didn't finish my final paper for my history class, but I talked to my instructor and she'll give me an incomplete until I finish. I want it done by Monday, and I've got all weekend to do it.

In other news, Josh and I have been fighting like cats and dogs. It's mostly my fault, but not entirely. What do we have to fight about? Everything. Nothing. Next week I'm going to start my job search with gusto, and then maybe I'll quit being so depressed. He, on the other hand, has been really great about it--telling me I don't have to rush and all that. But my depression leads to fighting because I'm never content to feel crappy alone...I have to suck the joy out of everyone else's life, too.

Chanda's birthday is next week. So is the wedding. I'll be glad when it's all over. My girl will be 20, my sister will be married.

I'd like to give a shout-out to my cousin, Vince. Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Grasshopper I am wanted i six states, keep the names down!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

that is 'in' BTW

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home