...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Another Bullshit Day

It's too bad, too, because I started off having a good day. Made it to breakfast, went to work and didn't have to do shit for the first 2 hours of my three hour shift. I had one of my favorite classes today, Sociology. I wasn't going to be too, too pressed for time. Then I got off work at 4:30 (supposed to be 6 p.m.) so that I could meet the cheerleaders at 4:45 so we could go to our away game. Except that we're not going. And no one called to tell me. I just happened to run into one of the girls on my way down and she's like, "Didn't you get the message?" No, I didn't get the message. I never get the message. No one ever gives enough of a damn to call me, and I'm sick of it.

I decided not to go back to work, but I'm glad not to go to the game, I didn't want to go anyway. I'll use this extra time to do homework and clean my room (and get ready for Physical Plant to come rearrange the beds). And I'm still going to dinner at six, LOL.

In other news, TeAhnna called me today. She's coming up next Monday and Tuesday night to stay with me and we're going to go to Joe's Crab Shack and go out somewhere (yeah, like out, out). I need to find a place to go and a DD, LOL. If anyone can help me find either one, holler. LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home